Code of Conduct
- All members must abide by the code of conduct set by the WPAA in order to be a member.
- All WPAA members must hold a certified wedding planner certificate or are currently enrolled in a wedding and event planning course.
- All WPAA members must understand that we have the right to cancel any membership, if you are found in breech of the code of conduct.
- All WPAA members must be truthful and transparent in all business dealings with suppliers and prospective clients.
- All WPAA members are encouraged to give their clients an evaluation form for feedback.
- All WPAA members must provide truthful and accurate information with respect to advertising.
- All WPAA members must uphold each other's businesses and must not defame any other Wedding Planner business. If this is the case, their membership will be terminated.
If you believe a member is not abiding by the above code of conduct, please contact us.